Page List

HOME-PAGEREALIZATIONQUOTESPUZZLESPRAYERSPERCEPTIONSMUSIC-DOWNLOADSTORIESJOKES BOOKSBITTER-TRUTHANCIENT-SCRIPTURESBEAUTIFUL-LIFETHOUGHTSFRIENDSHIPPRAYERS-TO-WORSHIPWinning-Publications

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Fake spam messages

When people want to do wrong things. Then they are afraid to show their face, and their name, identity. That is why they think it's safe for them to create fake profiles, so that they can do wrong things. Wise people who are good can understand this.

People create fake profiles. I think they know me. They are sending me messages by hiding identity. They are purposely hiding their face.

I think they know me, but they are sending me friend request by hiding their identity. I think they are purposely hiding their face.

I think it's not good to do wrong things knowingly, it's a blunder, sin. More than a mistake, done unknowingly. 

I think doing wrong things consciously, knowingly, purposely, will have memory in subconscious mind which is not good karma or action.

I never want to have unknown person as my friend. It's of no use to me. I don't want to hide my face. And I don't wish to do wrong things.

Every action that is made consciously or unconsciously is generated by the thought in the mind. Thus keeping pure and good thoughts in pure mind will
generate good actions. 

Doing wrong things will generate fear, and unstable mind. Not good for healing.

Having thoughts of transparency, without hiding,
will provide strength to perform good actions to live a healthy and happy life. 
Healthy body is possible only with healthy mind. Healing to mind and body.

Please don't waste time. 🙏

God bless with wisdom of truth, loyalty and kindness 🙏

Advocate Kunal Sharma, has betrayed me with false promises.

On one hand, justice system is critical for a better nation. Providing law and order to citizens. It's important for citizens to be patriotic, to be caring, helpful and kind to others. With a commitment and passion to provide justice. At the same time there are people who are misusing the power of law, to manipulate with the justice system. Recently I was betrayed by an advocate, who is supposed to provide justice to others by profession.

Advocate Mr Kunal Sharma has betrayed me. This person who is supposed to provide justice is doing injustice himself. Such people are a curse to this great nation.
Read more.

Link to this article.
Fake spam messages.








.

No comments: